- Payment is based on a weekly rate
- Payment is due the first day your child attends, each week
- Charges for overdue payment will be automatically added to your account
- Credit, debit, online banking, check, or cash accepted
- Advance payments accepted
- No invoices or bills are mailed from our office
- A payment box is posted on the outside wall of the school office for your convenience
- Checks do not require an envelope
- Receipts for cash can be handled at the school office window
- Ohio Electronic Child Care POS Device
- iPad self-payment kiosk is located in front of the school office
If you are new to RiverTree Christian School & Childcare and have general financial questions, please email [email protected]
If your child/children are currently enrolled and you have specific questions, please email Amy Bierworth or call 330.494.1860 ext. 119 to speak with her.
Year End Tax Statements
- Statements are sent mailed or emailed to your home mid-end of January
- More frequent statement mailing is available upon request through our Finance office
- Our Tax ID #34-100-3958
$20.00 service charge. Accounts with more than one returned check must make all future payments by cash, bank check, or money order.
Tuition Increase/Decrease Fee
All parent initiated changes made for the upcoming enrollment period will be assessed a $25.00 fee if the change in the child’s schedule causes the tuition amount to decrease. This does not apply to children being withdrawn.
- Summer: changes made after April 30 will be charged
- School Year: changes made after June 1 will be charged
Early Withdraw Fee
Notice of student withdrawal from school is required two weeks in advance of the withdraw date. Failure to provide notice will result in an additional week’s tuition charge.
Charges for students who are picked up after part day kindergarten and at the end of the day
- Extra charges waived for: A first time late pick up not more than 15 minutes
- Extra charges waived for: A first time late pick up not more than 30 minutes if the parent called in with notification
After a one time late pick up allowance, the following will apply:
- The late pick up charge will be $15.00 per each 15 minutes
- The student may be withdrawn from school after the third late pick up incurred within the same school year.
- Full Day enrollment only. Part Day and Kindergarten excluded.
- School Year: Students who begin attending the first day of school and continue enrollment through the last day of school will receive one week’s credit for vacation. If withdrawn early, no credit is received and the week’s tuition will be added back to the student’s account.
- Summer Program: Students who begin attending the first day of the summer program and continue enrollment through the last day of the program will receive one week’s credit for vacation. If withdrawn early, no credit is received and the week’s tuition will be added back to the student’s account.
Vacation Request Form
A vacation request form must be completed and submitted to the school office prior to the vacation dates. Vacation Request Form.
Full Day enrollment only. Part Day and Kindergarten excluded. Students who begin attending the first day of school and continue enrollment through the last day of school will receive three (3) days of illness credit. To receive credit, these must be supported by a signed note from the physician. Illness credit will be given for the following situations:
- Hospital Stays
- Communicable Diseases