We think kids ask a lot of questions, but parents do, too! And we love it!
Here’s a list of common resources that our school parents request:
- CALENDAR 2017/2018
- CLASSROOM WEBSITES
- SUPPLY LIST 2017/2018
- REGISTRATION PACKET 2017/2018
- PARENT HANDBOOK
Parent involvement is welcomed by teachers. Participation enables the teacher to offer a variety of creative activities for students. We count on our parents to participate in special events such as parties and field trips.
Ways We Communicate With You:
- Email (Sign up if you don’t already receive email from us)
- Classroom Bulletin Boards
- School Bulletin Boards
- Classroom websites (September-May only)
- Flyers Sent Home
- School Facebook Page
- School Newsletter (September-May only)
- Information regarding contact with other families or children may be obtained through the school office
Stop in the school office, call us at 330.494.1860 or email us.